Car Assist Pack
From Small items for support and transfer in and out of a vehicle
To access any further information you need to be a subscriber.
If you would like to subscribe, please call 020 7432 8010 or view our pricing information.
If you are a subscriber and have already registered, please sign in.
If you are a new subscriber and need to register, please register here You will need the activation code that was provided when you subscribed.
Need further advice?
No comments yet. Be the first to comment on this product.
There are 2 models of this product available. Suppliers may not supply them all:
- Assisted User CAP001
- Unassisted User CAP002
- assisted pack designed to be used with the help of a family member or carer
- carry bag
- instructional DVD
- car slide
- leg lifter
- kneeling pad
- webbing belt
- door strap
- unassisted pack designed for those who are able to get in and out of a car unaided, consists of car slide, bar, leg lifter, door strap
Watch a video
|Supplier name||Guide price
|Contact details||Trade associations (Explain)||Further information|
Hospital Direct LtdSupplier's product name:
Car Assist PackSupplier's product code/s:
Priced from £72
Available VAT exempt for those that qualify (further details)
Price checked: November 2017
Units 3 and 4Tel: 01588 640144 More details »
Member of BHTA
Meets ISO 13485 or 9000 series of standards
Supplier's product page
Hospital Direct Ltd
Units 3 and 4
Manufacturer's product description
The car assist pack has been specifically designed to help a person get into and out of the car with greater ease and comfort. Containing everything you need in one handy carry bag.
This brilliant product comes in two varieties:
- Unassisted - For when someone has the ability to get in and out of vehicles independently but would like just a little bit of help.
- Assisted - For those who require support from a Carer, friend or family member.
If either of these options sound like you, or someone you, know or look after, please continue to find out more below.
In both of these packs, you will find a really useful selection of daily aid products combined together in this handy little carry bag.
For use by a single person, this pack contains everything you will need including:
- A Car Slide
- Handy Bar
- Leg Lifter
- Door Strap to help you get in and out of a car
- An instructional DVD is also included showing correct usage techniques and relevant safety tips.
To be used with the help of someone else, everyone who uses this bag, finds that vehicle travel is now so much more enjoyable and not a chore or something to be anxious about.
Included in this pack are a:
- Car Slide
- Handy Bar
- Leg Lifter
- Kneeling Pad
- Simple Webbing Belt
- Door Strap
- Complete with an instructional DVD showing correct usage and safety tips.
If you would like to see the product in action, and see how it will make your life easier (as either a carer or an individual), please watch the videos below and see how the products can make a real difference to you and make your journeys so much easier for anyone involved.
- People requiring just a little assistance from someone to get in/out of cars
- Ideal for rehabilitation as well
- Helping carers support their patients and help make their job as easy as possible
- Stroke Care
- Palliative Care
- Community Nursing
- People at Home
- Social Services
- Children's Nursing
- Occupational Therapists
Are you the manufacturer of this product or one of its suppliers?
If you are, and any of the information listed is incorrect, please contact our Data Services team to let them know. If you are a national supplier of this product that sells anywhere in the UK and are not listed as a supplier, please contact our Data Services team to find out how to be added.